Guidelines for Consideration
Deadline is February 1, 2018
Please write a descriptive narrative of 2000 characters (~500 words) or less describing why you are nominating an individual for the Distinguished Volunteer Award. You may use any of the below suggestions to support your nomination.
- Demonstrates positive leadership and cooperative qualities when working with others
- Distinguishes themselves with their outstanding participation and dedication during the year.
- Shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when approaching tasks.
- Continually supports programs that protect the park’s natural and cultural resources for future generations
- Supports the park to create positive public involvement for future stewards of the park
- Promotes the Park Friends Program in their efforts to increase membership, participation, and involvement in their Park Friends group.
- Assists in developing events that will inspire the public to learn more about the outdoors while enjoying outdoor activities and festivities.
- Works to increase park’s usage by diverse groups
*If you do not wish to use the provided links to make your nomination for any of these items, you are more than welcome to e-mail your nomination to tfrhodes42