Guidelines for Consideration
Please write a descriptive narrative of 2000 characters (~500 words) or less
describing why you would like to nominate your Friends Group for the
Distinguished Friends Group Award. You may use any of the below suggestions
to support your nomination.
• Continually works to provide programs that protect the park’s natural and cultural
resources for future generations.
• Through programs and events, encourages the participation of children, families, and
school groups in park activities and creates future stewards of the park.
• Promotes increased membership and participation in the Park Friends Program.
• Supports the park’s needs and develops programs to meet those needs.
• Works to increase park usage by diverse groups.
• Finds creative solutions to long standing problems facing the park.
*If you do not wish to use the provided links to make your nomination for any of these items, you are more than welcome to e-mail your nomination to tfrhodes42