- TEXAS STATE PARKS – PRESERVING THEM FOR THE FUTURE
- We would like to extend our deepest gratitude to the people of Texas for voting to approve Prop 5. Texas voters overwhelmingly approved Proposition 5 in the Nov. 5, 2019, election. Now 100 percent of the sporting goods sales tax will go to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department and the Texas Historical Commission. This funding will help secure the future of local parks, state parks and historic sites for generations to come. See what’s in store for Texas State Parks.
- We Have A New State Parks Division Director
- State Parks face immediate challenges when the Texas Legislature returns to Austin next month
- Searching for that perfect holiday gift?